Calling all talented photographers and videographers! Impact Mart invites you to come with us to Uganda to take charge of a marketing project we are currently working on!
Who We’re Looking For
- Must have prior experience with multi-media art
- A humanitarian dedicated to helping others
- Team player/able to work with diverse group of people
- Flexible with schedules
- Adaptable in different environments
- Outdoors sort of person
- Amiable/likes to meet new people
- Ability to work and travel for long hours in a day
- Submit a portfolio of your prior work, youtube account, instagram, or any other relevant forms that document your experience
- Must be available between November 9 - 23rd, 2017
- Sign out a Photo and Video Release Waiver that releases your work as Impact Mart’s property at the end of the trip.
- Take all necessary vaccinations prior to the trip
Q: What is the cost of the trip?
A: TBD - click "I'm Ready to Join" below to stay updated with details.
Q: Where will I stay for the duration of the trip?
A: You will be traveling alongside our team. We will make all necessary arrangements for lodging and transportation with locals.
Q: What vaccinations do I need?
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
- Vericella (chicken pox)
- Yearly flu shot
- *Yellow Fever *Proof of yellow fever vaccine is required to entering and leaving the country, they check in the airport
Not required, but highly recommended by Impact Mart:
- Hepatitis A (carried through contaminated food and water)
- Malaria (carried through contaminated food, water, and mosquitoes)
- Typhoid (carried through contaminated food and water)
Not required, but recommended by CDC (Center for Disease Control)
- Cholera (very risky in parts of Uganda)
- Hepatitis B (carried through sexual contact, contaminated needles, tattoos, piercings)
- Meningitis (disease most common Dec-June)
- Rabies (for outdoor stay)
Please consult your doctor for anymore possible vaccines you as an individual would need. Please note that some vaccinations are not covered by insurance. Consult with your doctor to learn about coverage.
Q: Is a passport and VISA required?
A: Passport must have 6 months remaining validity from time of entry. Visas must be applied for online via https://visas.immigration.go.ug/ at least 2 weeks prior to travel. Fee for tourist visa is 50 USD
Q: When is the payment due?
A: Two months prior to your departure for the trip
Q: Does the trip include insurance?
A: Please note that Impact Mart will not be providing insurance of any kind for this trip. We advise that you get your own travel insurance.
Q: Do I have to bring my own equipment?
A: Yes. We have no limitations on what kind of photography and filming equipment you use. However, please keep in mind that Impact Mart will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of equipment.
Q: How can I get in contact with the organizer for further questions?
A: Contact Saroj at email@example.com